Kidneys play a central role in the elimination of waste, toxins and excess water from the blood. Besides this major function, they also help in the formation of urine, Red blood cells, regulation of blood volume and blood pressure and maintaining the bones health. Kidneys when lose their ability to function they are called to be diseased. Acute kidney failure life expectancy
Kidney diseases are known to be of two types, acute kidney failure, and chronic kidney disease. Acute kidney failure is an abrupt shut down of kidney function whereas chronic kidney disease is a gradual loss of kidney function over a long period of time.
CAUSES OF ACUTE KIDNEY FAILURE:
Acute kidney failure can occur due to various reasons such as:
- acute tubular necrosis (ATN)
- severe or sudden dehydration
- toxic kidney injury from poisons or certain medications
- autoimmune kidney diseases, such as acute nephritic syndrome and interstitial nephritis
- urinary tract obstruction
- Reduced blood flow to the kidneys caused by Low blood pressure, Burns, Dehydration, Hemorrhage, Injury, Serious illness, Surgery. Acute kidney failure life expectancy
SYMPTOMS OF ACUTE KIDNEY FAILURE:
Acute kidney failure may result into various noticeable symptoms like:
- bloody stools
- breath odor
- slow, sluggish movements
- swelling or fluid retention
- hand tremor
- mood swings
- anorexia / decreased appetite
- decreased sensation, especially in your hands or feet
- seizures / fits
- nausea or vomiting
- Hypertension / high blood pressure Acute kidney failure life expectancy
There are multiple complications associated with acute kidney failure that include:
- Fluid buildup: The condition of acute kidney failure may lead to fluid retention in the organs like lungs that can result in palpitation i.e. shortness of breath
- Chest pain In case of acute renal failure the lining of heart becomes inflamed that can result in chest pain. Acute kidney failure life expectancy
- Permanent kidney damage: In rare cases, acute kidney failure can lead to permanent loss of kidney function or end-stage kidney disease. This may create the need for dialysis or kidney transplant treatment in allopathic treatment therapy.
- Death: acute kidney failure can be fatal in some cases when not treated in time.
HOW LONG CAN A PERSON LIVE WITH ACUTE KIDNEY FAILURE?
Acute kidney failure is a sudden loss of kidney function. Kidneys when stop performing their vital functions, the toxins and waste start to build up in the body that further create multiple other complications. To avoid these problems allopathy introduced an extensive procedure of dialysis. Dialysis is an alternative to kidney function. It is the artificial removal of wastes and toxins from the body. “kidney Treatment In Ayurveda”
The life expectancy of the person with acute kidney failure and conducting dialysis treatment is 5-10 years, extended to 15 years. It is claimed that dialysis provides a healthy life to the patient, but it never normalizes the condition. It acts as a temporary reliever for a kidney patient.
An Ayurvedic approach in treating all the kidney related disorders is distinctive. It sees kidney disease as an accumulation of toxins in the body and blockage in the srotas (bloodstreams) of the urinary tract. Acute kidney failure life expectancy. Ayurveda employ natural herbs in its medicines and provides healthy diet plans that successfully revive the kidneys with no side effects.
Karma Ayurveda, since 1937, has been serving in the similar Ayurvedic line of treatment. This kidney treatment centre is currently working under the guidance of well- qualified physician Dr. Puneet Dhawan. Karma Ayurveda provides natural aid through it herbal medicines and renal diets which lack any side effects and provides permanent cure of the disease. “kidney Treatment In Ayurveda”