Acute kidney disease occurs when the kidneys abruptly stop functioning and become unable to perform the function of filtration of blood that leads to building up of wastes and toxins in the body and creates havoc in the bodily functions. Acute kidney failure is also called as an acute renal failure which develops over few hours or few days. This condition can be fatal if not treated in time. However, it can very well be reversed through correct treatment and a healthy diet. Acute vs chronic kidney disease. Acute kidney failure can be caused due to slow blood flow to the kidneys, any accidental damage to the kidneys or blocked urinary tubules.
There are diverse symptoms involved in this condition like
- Decreased urine output
- Edema, leading to swelling of legs, ankles or feet
- Drowsiness or tiredness
- Shortness of breath
- Mental Confusion
- Nausea or vomiting
- Seizures or coma condition in extreme cases
- Chest pressure. Acute vs chronic kidney disease.
Acute kidney failure in some cases shows no sign and only detected in the lab test reports.
Acute renal failure mainly occurs due to any other medical event which may include peripheral blockage artery, hypertension, diabetes, heart disease/heart attack, and kidney disease, liver disease etc. “kidneytreatmentinayurveda”
CHRONIC KIDNEY DISEASE:
Chronic kidney disease is also known as chronic kidney failure. This condition is characterized by the gradual loss of kidney function from a long period of time may be 3 months or years. Chronic kidney disease is a more complicated condition than acute kidney failure. In this, the kidneys slowly lose their functioning ability of filtration, regulation of water and acid-base balance. Acute vs chronic kidney disease. The main cause of CKD is Diabetes and hypertension. Besides these there are minor other kidney problems that lead to CKD, these include: Glomerulonephritis, Polycystic kidney disease, atherosclerosis, chronic kidney stones, kidney infections etc. “kidneytreatmentinayurveda”
There are a number of symptoms that are noticeable one the condition advances, these are nocturia, swelling of legs, ankle, and puffed eyes, hypertension, weakness and fatigue, nausea, loss of appetite, dry and itchy skin, shortness of breath, headache.Acute vs chronic kidney disease
HOW ACUTE AND CHRONIC KIDNEY FAILURE DIFFER?
Acute and chronic kidney diseases are two contrasting kidney impairments that are very well differentiated in below-given points:
- In acute renal failure, the loss of kidney function is sudden whereas in chronic kidney failure kidneys lose their function slowly which is diagnosed after 3 months
- The reversal is possible in acute kidney failure, whereas in chronic kidney disease it is a more complicated condition that in most cases irreversible.
- Acute kidney failure is commonly caused by Hypovolemia; on the other hand, chronic kidney failure is mainly caused due to glomerulopathy and diabetic nephropathy. Acute vs chronic kidney disease.
- In Acute kidney disease, people usually have less urine output; on the other hand in chronic kidney disease patients suffer from long-term complications and varied symptoms.
- Acute renal failure is a medical emergency that ought to be treated at the time of its occurrence whereas in the problem of chronic kidney disease has a long-term treatment. “kidneytreatmentinayurveda”
Ayurveda is an ancient Indian medical treatment that offers natural techniques for all kidney related disorders. Acute vs chronic kidney disease. These natural techniques do not have any ill effects and prove to be the best alternatives to extensive surgeries like kidney transplant or dialysis. Ayurveda also encourages the adoption of healthy lifestyle by eating right kind of food propagates a healthy and disease free body. “kidneytreatmentinayurveda”
KARMA AYURVEDA, a well established name in Ayurveda sector , currently headed by DR. PUNEET DHAWAN, the 5th generation of DHAWAN family ,primarily deals with kidney related impairments and offers natural treatment therapies that slow down the progression rate of the disease and prove to be a far more better option than Long drawn dialysis process and kidney transplant.