The kidney is a vital organ in a person’s body. It plays many important functions that keep your body out of waste and toxins. A kidney damage or injury works for waste buildup which starts affecting the other organs from then. The number of kidney patients found to be rise due to many causes. One of the major causes is that the people are not able to know that what will save them from surgeries and what will help to restore the damaged part of their body. To provide the right solution for kidney patients, ayurvedic kidney problem treatment clinic India, Delhi. like Karma Ayurveda is working on.
Why your kidney is important?
Your kidney performs many important functions which maintain the overall health of your body. Here are the major functions performed by your kidneys:
- Maintenance of minerals, water, and necessary compounds.
- It helps to remove the waste from the blood.
- Produce rennin by which the blood pressure of your body is managed.
- It also produces the chemical called erythropoietin, which helps in the making of red blood cells.
- Help for the activation of vitamin D which promotes bone health and other things.
These are the functions which get affected at the time of kidney damage or kidney failure. Karma Ayurveda, as the leading ayurvedic kidney problem treatment clinic India, Delhi, works for the restoration of these functions performed by the kidney.
Types of kidney diseases
There are many types of diseases which have a link with your kidneys. Acute kidney disease and chronic kidney disease are the two main types of kidney diseases, millions of patients are tackling with. These two diseases can damage the other organs inside a person’s body as well.
Acute kidney disease
When your kidney stops performing the functions suddenly due to any sudden cause, that situation is termed as acute kidney disease. Acute kidney disease is linked with many major causes like:
- When there is not enough flow of blood to the kidneys
- Heart attack
- Kidney starts damaging itself
- Urine building in the kidney
- Immune system attack on the body “Ayurvedic kidney problem treatment clinic India, Delhi.”
Chronic kidney disease
When a person’s kidney starts showing the complications for more than three years, that situation is denoted as chronic kidney disease. As it is not linked with any sudden symptoms at the initial stage, it becomes difficult for many to locate. This is one of the major cause due to which the number of chronic disease patient is rising rapidly. CKD is also linked to many causes but at the earlier stages. All these causes are mentioned below: “kidney failure treatment in Ayurveda”
- Continuous high blood pressure
- Polycystic kidney disease
- Infection in the urinary tract “Ayurvedic kidney problem treatment clinic”
Complications which surrounds a chronic kidney disease patient
Every disease is linked with some complications and symptoms which are difficult to handle. In many of the cases, these symptoms remain hidden and make it difficult for the patient to detect it earlier. Let’s take a look at the complications linked with chronic kidney disease:
- Disease of heart and blood vessel
- Weakness in bones
- The sudden rise in potassium level
- Pregnancy complications
- Reduced immune response
- Damage to the nervous system
The right ayurvedic kidney problem treatment clinic
After knowing about the causes, types, prevention, and complications linked with kidney diseases, it is important to know which is ayurvedic kidney problem treatment clinic India, Delhi. Karma Ayurveda is the right answer for it. It is the leading institution which is serving the right medications to the kidney patients since 1937. Many patients, who were asked to go for kidney transplant or dialysis, get their kidney restored by effective medication and advice offered by Dr. Puneet Dhawan. “kidney failure treatment in Ayurveda”