Kidneys are the main component of urinary tract system that includes ureters, urinary bladder, urethra, kidneys, and prostate (in men). Kidneys are spaced on both sides of the spinal cord, in the lower back. They function to filter the blood and remove waste and toxins leading to a clean and healthy body. Kidneys also regulate the blood pressure and maintain the levels of electrolytes (sodium, potassium, and chlorine) also assist in the production of red blood cells. “Ayurvedic medicines kidney infection”
Kidney infections are caused due to infections in urinary tract system. Simply, the infection in a ureter, urinary bladder or prostate leads to a kidney infection. Kidney infections are also known as pyelonephritis. It is commonly seen in females (above 50 years of age) and less common among males. Ayurvedic medicines for kidney infection are the best therapy to cure the disease by it natural and herbal products.“ kidney treatment in Ayurveda”
SIGNS AND SYMPTOMS:
The commonly seen symptoms of Pyelonephritis are:
- Elevated body temperature,
- Body chills,
- Dysuria, burning sensation while urinating
- Pain in the lower back and sides caused by kidney pain
- Dehydration “Ayurvedic medicines kidney infection”
WHAT CAUSES KIDNEY INFECTION?
A kidney infection is caused by bacteria that enter the urethra and multiplying in the bladder that leads to infection. When it is not treated at the initial stage, it reaches the kidneys and starts affecting them. There are multiple pathways through which bacteria enter the body, these are:
- When toiletry hygiene is not maintained bacteria can easily enter the genitals leading to affect the other urinary organs of the body.
- Physiology of Female: The smaller size of the ureter in the female body easily lets the bacteria to enter and affect the bladder and later the kidneys.
- Kidney stones: People whose body has the tendency to form kidney stone are more prone to develop kidney infections.
- Enlarged prostate: Increased size of the prostate in some men develops a higher risk of kidney infection. “Ayurvedic medicines kidney infection”
- Sexual intercourse increases the risk of bacterial infection in women’s body which can result in pyelonephritis.
- A weak immune system of a person makes to be a prey of every bacteria or fungal infection that can easily affect the kidneys and lead to pyelonephritis.
HOW IS KIDNEY INFECTION DIAGNOSED AND TREATED?
Allopathy, medical stream involves various medical tests that help in the detection of kidney infection. The allopathy doctors recommend following tests a renal examination for males, urinalysis (microscopic urine analysis), urine culture (to detect the bacteria found in the urine), and ultrasound of kidneys. “kidney treatment in Ayurveda”The treatment mechanism depends on how severe is the infection. In mild infect oral antibiotics are prescribed; this course is carried on for 2-3 weeks. In case of serious infection, there might be hospitalization and a strong dosage of antibiotics is given to the patient. However, these are just short-term relieving treatment therapies. “Ayurvedic medicines kidney infection”
AYURVEDA HEALING THERAPY:
According to Ayurveda kidney infections affect the KAPHA individuals. It believes that kidneys work hard to filter thick and sweet Kapha blood. Ayurveda advocates avoiding rich and luxurious foods which are difficult to digest during infection. It recommends drinking ample amount of water and inclusion of diuretic foods like potassium that majorly helps to flush excess water from the body and avid edema. Ayurveda heals such kidney related infections by it natural and herbal medications and specific diet plans that result in assured positive result without any side effects. “Ayurvedic medicines kidney infection”
Following dietary pointers should be made sure in kidney infection:
- Increase intake of fruits and vegetables
- Avoid acid-forming foods
- Avoid meat, especially seafood, heavy to digest foods, excess sodium intake
KARMA AYURVEDA, a very well established Ayurveda center, currently run under DR. PUNEET DHAWAN offers the best medical healing treatment by using herbal and natural produced plants for kidney infection without the need for any chemical antibiotics or surgeries.