Kidneys play a key role in removing the waste from the body through a filtration process. What will happen when kidneys become dysfunctional? The building up of waste like creatinine, uric acid called uremia is the end results of kidney failure. It leads to various body ailments like heart diseases, nervous system problems, muscular cramping, bone disorders etc. The treatment of kidney failure under allopathy involves dialysis and kidney transplant. “Effects of dialysis on creatinine levels”.
DIALYSIS AND ITS TYPES:
Dialysis is a procedure that filters the blood in absence of normal kidney function. This is done through artificial kidneys known as a dialyzer or peritoneal fluid. The filtration process removes the waste and harmful salts in the blood while maintaining the correct levels of minerals. There are two broad types of dialysis treatment: “kidney treatment in ayurveda”
Hemodialysis: It is an extended process of filtration conducted 3 times a week by using a dialyzer machine. This procedure lasts for 3-4 hours per session and may result in various side effects. “Effects of dialysis on creatinine levels”.
Peritoneal Dialysis: This type of dialysis is rarely used by kidney patients. A specialized fluid is inserted into the abdomen of the kidney patient that clears all the waste from the body and excreted out once its work is done. “Ayurvedic Kidney Disease Treatment”
SIDE EFFECTS OF DIALYSIS:
Dialysis being the most popular treatment measure of kidney failure does involve various ill effects. Some may include:
- Low blood pressure
- Muscle cramps
- Itchy skin
- Difficulties in falling asleep (insomnia)
- bone and joint pain
- loss of libido (sex drive) and erectile dysfunction
- dry mouth
- Weight gain
CREATININE LEVELS AFTER DIALYSIS:
The removal of waste in the dialysis treatment often reduces creatinine and BUN levels in the blood. It is sometimes seen that patients going through dialysis therapies have higher creatinine levels in the blood. There are two major reasons for the elevated creatinine levels, which might include: “Effects of dialysis on creatinine levels”.
- Inadequate dialysis i.e. dialysis doesn’t remove creatinine fully form the blood. Such inadequacy when get prolonged can cause some life-threatening complications.
- Secondly, the levels of creatinine go up in between the sessions of dialysis. Dialysis is not a therapy that recovers damaged kidneys rather it is an alternate to kidney functions. It is more likely that during the session of dialysis the creatinine levels of the patient decrease whistle between the intervals of dialysis they increase. To stabilize the serum creatinine of the blood it is necessary to improve the functioning of damaged kidneys. “Effects of dialysis on creatinine levels”.
NATURAL REMEDIES TO LOWER CREATININE LEVELS PERMANENTLY:
Ayurveda, a holistic science used since ages to reduce the ill effects of physical impairments, uses natural measures to improve the kidney function. The line of treatment suggests various home remedies to reduce the serum creatinine levels in the blood. These include:
- Cut back on vigorous exercise
- Reduced protein intake
- Avoiding supplements containing creatine
- Consuming more fiber like fruits and vegetables
- Regulated fluid intake after consultation of your health care expert
Ayurvedic treatment measures include the naturally grown herbs and customized diet plans. It offers permanent results and causes no side effects at all. “Effects of dialysis on creatinine levels”.
Karma Ayurveda a prominent name in Ayurveda industry is a kidney hospital headed by a qualified ayurvedacharya Dr. Puneet Dhawan. The centre provides the best of natural treatments of kidney failure without dialysis. It uses certain specialized herbs that help in rejuvenating the dead cells of kidneys. It is the safest mode of treatment offered in the medical industry. “Ayurvedic Kidney Treatment”