Kidneys are a central organ of the urinary system. There are two kidneys located on either side of the human body below the ribcage on the lower back. Kidneys are bean-shaped, fist-sized organs that perform a fundamental task of removing waste and excess water out of the body in the form of urine. This waste includes metabolic byproducts, drugs, toxins etc. Kidneys also perform certain other functions other than eliminating wastes, and these include: “How to prevent kidney failure?”
Formation of urine; Secretion of hormones like erythropoietin, that helps in the production of red blood cells, renin, that helps in the regulation of blood volume and blood pressure of the body and active form of vitamin D, that helps in absorption and reabsorption of calcium from the bones and kidneys; and maintaining the levels of electrolytes in the body that includes sodium, potassium and chlorine. “kidney treatment in Ayurveda”
WHAT IS KIDNEY FAILURE?
Kidney failure is a complete loss of kidney function i.e. when kidneys fail to perform the above describes functions efficiently and the damage caused to the kidneys is irreparable, this condition is known as kidney failure. “How to prevent kidney failure?” Kidney failure is caused majorly by two preventive causes’ diabetes and hypertension. The other conditions when become severe can lead to kidney failure. These include:
- Autoimmune diseases, such as lupus and IgA nephropathy
- Genetic diseases, polycystic kidney disease
- Nephrotic syndrome
- Urinary tract problems
- Heart attack
- Illegal drug use and drug abuse
- Not enough blood flowing to the kidneys
- Urinary tract problems
INDICATIVE SIGNS OF KIDNEY FAILURE
Kidney failure is also called as end-stage kidney disease. When kidneys get damaged and fail to perform their basic functions it leads to accumulation of all the waste and toxins in the body disrupting the internal environment of the body. This disruption develops multiple symptoms that include: How to prevent kidney failure?
- Muscle cramps
- Nausea and vomiting
- Not feeling hungry
- Swelling in your feet and ankles
- Too much urine or not enough urine
- Trouble catching your breath
- Trouble sleeping
The health of the kidneys can be maintained by incorporating certain lifestyle changes. “How to prevent kidney failure?” Similarly, Kidney failure can surely be prevented by multiple natural remedies such as:
- Quit smoking: Nicotine is the major contributor to kidney diseases
- Keep a regular check on the cholesterol levels, blood pressure levels, and blood sugar levels.
- Avoid soda, include ample fruits, vegetables and whole grains in your diet
- Avoid salty, processed and animal protein-rich foods.
- Maintain a healthy digestive system by consuming pre and probiotics, a lot of fiber in the diet.
- Stay hydrated
- Incorporate light workouts and aerobics in your routine
- Avoid popping painkillers too often
- Lead a stress-free life by indulging in yoga and meditation exercises
- Cut down on alcohol consumption
- Add herbs like dandelion and stinging nettle in your diet
Ayurveda, an ancient treatment measure, uses natural herbal medications to cure all body related ailments. It believes that all kidney related problems occur due to blocked srotas. How to prevent kidney failure? The use of herbs like Punarnava, Kaasni, Varun etc. in treating kidney failure helps kidneys to revive and clear all the dirt from the body and make the kidneys healthy.
Karma Ayurveda, a kidney treatment center offers its natural treatment services abiding by the methodology of Ayurveda. “kidney treatment in Ayurveda” This kidney hospital is currently headed by Dr. Puneet Dhawan who is a recognized physician in the medical industry. Karma Ayurveda medications show an everlasting effect without leading to any side effects. These treatment measures are the best alternative to allopathic treatment of dialysis and kidney transplant. “How to Prevent Kidney Failure?”