Nephrotic syndrome terms to the collective symptoms which show the abnormal functioning of kidneys. These symptoms have a bad impact on the kidney and other organs of your body which needs to get adequate and on-time “nephrotic syndrome treatment” All the symptoms of nephrotic syndrome are connected with kidney damage and imbalanced functioning. The major symptoms connected with nephrotic syndrome are:
- High level of protein in the urine
- Low level of protein in the blood
- High level of cholesterol in the blood
- High level of triglycerides in the blood
- Swelling in feet, legs, and ankles
How the nephrotic syndrome occurs?
Men are at higher risk to show nephrotic syndrome in relation to women. As far the age is concerned, all age groups can show this syndrome. Some risk factors which increase the risk of nephrotic syndrome for you are:
- Consumption of medicines like nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs) and any type of antibiotics.
- Diseases which affects the functioning of kidney.
- Deadly infections such as HIV, hepatitis B and C and malaria.
How does the nephrotic syndrome treatment work?
It is very difficult to detect the nephrotic syndrome at the initial stage without getting the required test done. A nephrotic syndrome treatment starts with the urine and blood test to demonstrate the level of protein, cholesterol, and triglycerides. Later this syndrome can get detected with the associated symptoms which are:
- Sudden weight gain
- Swelling in hands, legs and other body parts
- Foamy urine
- Fullness without eating
In case you are experiencing any of this symptom or your tests are showing the imbalanced level of protein, cholesterol, and triglycerides, you need to contact the health experts. The experts will help you to know the main causes of it. “Kidney treatment in Ayurveda”
Detecting causes of nephrotic syndrome
Every disease has a negative impact on the organs of your body. Diseases which have a negative impact on the kidney only are called as the primary cause for nephrotic syndrome. Those diseases which have a negative impact on all over your body including kidney are termed as the secondary cause for nephrotic syndrome. Focal Segmental Glomerulosclerosis (FSGS) works as the primary cause for nephrotic syndrome in adults. Minimal disease and diabetes turn out to be the major cause for children. When you and your relatives go through such phase, it is advisable to get the test and treatment done.
The right nephrotic syndrome treatment
Ayurvedic nephrotic syndrome treatment worked as the right way for many to get rid of some dangerous causes permanently. It is the treatment which works on every single aspect of the disease without leaving any side effects. By understanding your lifestyle and eating habits, Ayurveda will bless you with the right treatment at the right time.
- Stay away from high-fat food to maintain the level of cholesterol in your body.
- Reduce the intake of sodium in your diet which helps to treat swelling.
- Reduce the amount of water intake for the removal of extra water in the swelling area.
The Ayurvedic nephrotic syndrome treatment is purely natural and had treated a number of patients effectively. This syndrome is known as Vrikka Shotha in Ayurveda. Most cases of nephrotic syndrome are linked with an unhealthy lifestyle. At Karma Ayurveda, we guide you with the right treatment and advice to upgrade your lifestyle and eating habits. “Ayurvedic Medicines for Kidney Damage”