Pregnancy is a condition of carrying a developing fetus in the female body. It lasts for nine months or 40 weeks, calculated from the last menstrual period date of the woman. Pregnancy is a state of hormonal imbalance; it becomes the most critical stage to get prey of various diseases. In these days, the functions of urinary tract get disturb. The chances of kidney disease, kidney infection, and urinary tract infection increases. Treatment for kidney failure in pregnancy
There are several medical factors that influence the health of both, the mother and the fetus. These include blood pressure levels, age bar or any other serious health conditions. Kidney disease is one the serious health condition that has a direct impact on pregnant woman.
ACUTE KIDNEY FAILURE IN PREGNANCY
Acute kidney failure is described as an abrupt loss of kidney function. During pregnancy, the glomerular filtration rate (GFR) increases about 50% resulting in lower creatinine levels in the blood as compared to non-pregnant individuals.
Acute kidney failure leads to the retention of urea and other nitrogenous waste in the blood resulting in other health complications like
- breath odor
- sluggish movements
- generalized swelling or fluid retention
- fatigue “kidney treatment in Ayurveda”
- pain between ribs and hips
- bruising easily
- changes in mental status or mood
- decreased appetite
- decreased sensation
- high blood pressure Treatment for kidney failure in pregnancy
STAGES OF KIDNEY DISEASE IN PREGNANCY
The development of kidney disease in pregnancy results in creating various risk factors. The mild or advanced stages of kidney disease directly affect the health of the fetus. These scenarios are briefly discussed below:
In stage 1 and 2 of kidney disease, the woman has less problems and the embryo is comparatively safe. If there is no major fluctuation seen in the blood pressure level and the no protein is found in the urine, the health risk to baby decreases. Treatment for kidney failure in pregnancy
In the case of stage 3- 5 women are at a higher risk of developing various health hazards. The rise in blood pressure levels and proteinuria harms the baby’s health.
ALLOPATHIC TREATMENT METHODS:
Treatment measures for kidney disease depend on the advancement of the disease. Allopathy offers various medical aids to treat kidney disease in pregnancy. These include:
- Medications: Kidney medicines are usually safe for pregnant ladies. Depending on the stage of kidney disease allopaths recommend a correct kidney treatment measure.
- Dialysis: Women with higher stage of kidney disease are normally advised to avoid conceiving as it creates multiple problems connected to the fetus. Treatment for kidney failure in pregnancy
- Kidney Transplant: It is surprising to know that after a successful kidney transplant, pregnancy is possible but the probability of developing other complication increases in the later weeks of pregnancy.
AYURVEDA HAS A SOLUTION:
Ayurveda an ancient mode of treatment revolves around the union of spirit, body, and mind. According to it, kidney disease is occurred due to accumulated toxins termed as doshas, in the body. “kidney treatment in Ayurveda” This can successfully be treated with herbal medicines and correct diet plans. Pregnancy causing kidney failure can easily be reversed without ill effects through Ayurveda medicines.
Karma Ayurveda, a renowned hospital for kidney disease treatment offers natural aid to reverse such diseases under the supervision of Dr. Puneet Dhawan, the 5th generation of Dhawan family. Treatment for kidney failure in pregnancy The treatment techniques of the centre are safe and have proved to be a complete cure for all kinds of kidney diseases.