Urinary tract infection is most likely caused by bacteria attack. In some cases, fungi and viruses become the causing agents of UTI. It is a commonly occurring problem among people. It can take place anywhere in the urinary tract. Urinary tract of the body consists of various organs like kidneys, ureters, bladder, and urethra. “Urinary tract infection treatments”. The infection of urinary tract commonly occurs in the urethra and bladder. When it aggravates it can reach to the kidneys causing kidney infection in the upper tract.
CAUSES OF URINARY TRACT INFECTION:
There are various factors that increase the chances of urinary tract infection. That may include:
- Old age
- Bedridden state
- Chronic kidney stones
- History of UTI
- Obstruction of the urinary tract
- Poorly controlled diabetes
- Weak immune system
“Urinary tract infection treatments In Ayurveda”
SYMPTOMS OF URINARY TRACT INFECTION:
There are various signs and symptoms associated with urinary tract infection like:
- Burning sensation while urinating
- Increased urge to pass urine
- Blood clots in the urine
- Bubbly and cloudy urine
- Cola or tea color urine
- Smelly urine
- Abdominal pain in females
- Rectal pain in males
UTI can be life-threatening when bacteria spread to the blood through infected kidneys. This condition in medical terms is known as urosepsis. It can result in dangerously low blood pressure, shock and even death. “Polycystic Kidney Disease Treatment”
HOW IS UTI DIAGNOSED AND TREATED?
Urinary tract infection is detected through a urine test that reveals a number of white blood cells. It is conducted by a clean catch sample. Other lab tests include ultrasound, intravenous pyelogram, CT scan, and cystoscopy. “Urinary tract infection treatments”.
The cause of the infection determines the mode of treatment. The allopathic line of treatment treats UTI with antibiotics. These antibiotics are prescribed on the basis of the affected area, like lower tract UTI is treated through oral antibiotics whereas upper tract UTI is treated with intravenous antibiotics. “Urinary tract infection treatments In Ayurveda”
AYURVEDIC NATURAL REMEDIES FOR UTI
Ayurveda is a traditional mode of treatment that is used to cure all body ailments through natural products. Urinary tract infection can securely be cured through herbal medicines and correct diet pattern than from long-listing antibiotics. The herbal medicines consist of medicated natural ingredients that have zero side effects and permanent cure. “Urinary tract infection treatments” Polycystic Kidney Disease Treatment
Urinary tract infection is a usually occurring disease that can be prevented through many natural ingredients such as:
- Cranberry has amazing health benefits that can be effectively used against urinary tract infection. It is acidic in nature that makes it a super berry to fight against the bacteria causing UTI. Patients are recommended to consume cranberry juice thrice or four times in a day to cure urinary tract infection.
- Water therapy is an essential therapy used to fight UTI. Health experts suggest 8 glasses of water a day to throw bacteria or virus in the form of urine.
- Load up with vitamin C. As vitamin c is rich in citric acid it makes an uneasy environment to spread the bacteria. Vitamin C helps to fight UTI quickly.
- One should avoid consuming caffeine and other irritants of the urinary tract as they make it more vulnerable to infections.
Urinary tract infection treatments
Karma Ayurveda, a renowned kidney hospital in India provides its nature-based medical services under the guiding principles of Dr. Puneet Dhawan, a highly qualified ayurvedacharya. The treatment measures of the centre are safe and secure and result in a complete cure of the kidney disease.