Dialysis is a surgical method for kidney patients. In this method, the doctor clean accumulated waste and fluid from a patient’s body. The kidneys generally perform this task. However, dialysis comes into work when a person’s kidney becomes vulnerable or infected.
This blog is to make people aware of the ways they can avoid dialysis naturally.
Dialysis is a fast method to detox a patient’s body. However, it is a painful one. Prior to looking at the ways to avoid dialysis naturally, let’s read some common side effects of dialysis.
- low blood pressure,
- access site infection,
- muscle cramps,
- itchy skin,
- blood clots,
- potassium imbalances, and
- weight gain.
Include death in these side effects of dialysis as it is very common in people who depend on this treatment method for kidney disease.
Three Simple Ways to Avoid Dialysis Naturally
- Kidney treatment in Ayurveda – In the comparison of dialysis, Ayurveda is a little slow. However, because this healing method treats a disease with its root causes, it takes some time to show results. The best point of taking Ayurvedic medicines is that they are the second form of herbs and natural spices. That is the reason these medicines are free from side effects. The following are the other benefits of Ayurvedic treatment.
- Treat a disease of its root causes
- Detox the defected and healthy organs
- Clean blood
- Boost immunity
- Strengthen digestive system
- Pacify vitiated Doshas
- Prevent dialysis
- Reduce the risk of kidney failure
- Meditation and yoga – If you give 45 minutes to your body every day early in the morning, these 45 minutes will provide you with a healthy and stress-free body and brain. Also, these 45 minutes will detox your body and keep your blood clean to maintain your vigor and vitality.
- Satvic diet – Processed, canned, and frozen foods give you taste and save your time. However, they make your organs vulnerable and increase your risk of developing various diseases. In the Satvic diet, you eat fresh and alive foods. We mean that this food must have been prepared at least 3 or 4 hours in advance with live foods. Salt and different types of chemicals are added to processed foods so that they last longer. This action puts you at risk of hypertension, obesity, skin problems, diabetes, dehydration, etc.
In case you are not well and on dialysis, contact Dr. Puneet. His kidney treatment in Ayurveda is based on the three steps mentioned above to avoid dialysis naturally.
Consult now and get relieved naturally!