Which juice is the best for kidneys?
Neither orange juice nor beetroot juice is healthy for kidney patients. Any liquid is not perilous when you are taking Ayurvedic medicines for kidney cysts.
So can a kidney patient take lemon water? Is it a healthy drink when you are using Ayurvedic remedies for renal cysts?
In the presence of kidney cysts or any other kidney ailment, lemon water is not healthy. It will augment the number of problems by causing swelling in the body and increasing uric acid.
Which drink is the best for those who are on any kidney treatment in Ayurveda?
First of all, kidney patients cannot take any juice or other drink without their doctor’s permission. A patient’s diet is unfit if it is not based on his medical reports. However, precautions are always effective than cures. You can take precautions by taking our 5 special tea ‘s’ for kidneys’ detoxification and preventing many health ailments.
5 special teas for kidneys’ detoxification –
- Decoction made up of corn fibers, भुट्टे के रेशों. Corn and its water are famous for their benefits. However, corn fiber is less prominent, which is more beneficial than corn itself. Prior to knowing the advantages of drinking corn fiber tea, look at its recipe.
- Take fibers of two big corns.
- Put corn fiber with two glasses of water in a bowl
- Boil the water till it becomes half
- Then add lemon water, a pinch of rock salt, and black pepper to the bowl.
Your corn fiber tea is ready to detox your kidneys and clean waste from your body. Yes, you can also include brown sugar or Mishri in your corn fiber tea, mainly when you do not have diabetes or take Ayurvedic medicines for kidney cysts.
Here are the benefits you can get if you drink corn silk tea.
- Control blood pressure
- Cure Gout
- Treats bedwetting
- Boosts immunity
- Smoothen digestion
- Prevent UTI
- Avert kidney-related problems
Disclaimer: Kidney patients shall need a doctor’s permission before including these 5 tea ‘s’ in their diet. For a specialist recommendation, you can consult us.
- Horsetail is a plant, and it grows around the marshy ground. It looks somewhat like a horse’s tail. Hence it is called horsetail. This plant is rare famous as it is tough to find. But, this rare plant has many benefits, and they are:
- Detox kidneys and liver
- Increase urine output
- Prevent UTI
- Avert kidney and bladder stone
- Maintain a healthy level of blood pressure
If you are not a kidney patient or survivor, you can take this drink twice a week.
- Waterhyssop (ब्राह्मी) is a plant known to convert into a delicious and salubrious tea. This plant is also rare and rich in developing the following benefits.
- Detox kidneys
- Prevent urine-related problems
- Reduce oxidative stress
- The control sugar level in the blood
- Reduce uric acid
- Improve blood flow
You can take this tea twice a week, mainly not when you are taking Ayurvedic kidney cysts treatment or have any problem related to the urinary tract system.
- Java tea, not Java language. This tea has every nutrient your body requires to cope with toxins accumulation. Let’s see how this tea benefits you.
- Prevent kidney stone
- Control diabetes
- Avert hypertension
- Treat the uric acid problem
- Avert urine bladder disorder
- Reduce swelling
- Cure problems related to the liver
- Detox kidneys
Again, this tea is healthy to drink twice a week and only when not following Ayurvedic remedies for renal cysts.
- Bearberry is the last plant whose tea is very beneficial to cope with the following problems.
- Urinary tract infection ( read more about urinary tract infection)
- Prevent kidney infection
- Treat constipation
- Cure hypertension (read more about hypertension)
- Control blood sugar
- Cure swelling in the urethra, bladder, and urinary tract
Unfortunately, this tea is never healthy if you are taking allopathic or Ayurvedic medicines for kidney cysts.
So these were the five special tea ‘s’ that will keep your kidneys fit and clean from inside. Probably many of you are already familiar with these tea ‘s’ but have never tried any of them. Then, from now, try at least one or two tea ‘s’ and maintain the vitality of your kidneys.
On the off chance you are a kidney patient and have tried various medical methods, but do not get rid of your problems, then contact us. Our kidney treatment in Ayurveda is the best and known for its long-lasting effects. Our kidney specialist Dr. Puneet so far so soon has assured more than one lakh fifty thousand kidney patients.
Consult now and get relieved naturally!