The cause of Kidney disease often occurs due to genetic problems, the overreaction of drugs, or even injury. People suffering from diabetes, high blood pressure, or genetic predisposition for a long time are at greater risks of developing kidney disease. An improper kidney functioning can also result in the occurrence of the disease glomerulonephritis. Kidney stones, polycystic kidney disease, a prostate disease of kidneys are some of the types of kidney disease. However, the good news is that one can completely reverse the damage of a kidney naturally with Ayurvedic kidney treatment with the help of natural herbs. Sometimes it is also the case that a person suddenly loses their kidney’s function, and as a result, the kidney stops doing its main function of removing waste material, excess fluid, and salts.
When the kidneys do not work properly or at all do not work completely, then high levels of fluid, salts, and wastes build up in the body that will be dangerous for the body. If the functions of kidney are not proper, the person’s life can be at risk.
The kidney problem for which we are talking about here is actually acute kidney failure. Most people with chronic kidney failure lose the function of their kidneys over a period of time.
In people diagnosed with acute kidney failure, kidney failure develops rapidly over a few hours or days.
People who are already hospitalized and have low immunity are at high risk of severe illness, and they need to be in the intensive care unit. For people with acute kidney failure, it requires immediate treatment. But the good part is that acute kidney failure can most of the time be reversed with Ayurvedic treatment.
With Ayurvedic kidney treatment, the kidneys regain their original capacity within several weeks to months after the treatment starts. Before that the kidney gains its original functionality, Intensive care is provided until then.
In some unfortunate cases, if the kidneys fail completely, the only option that remains to the patient is Dialysis or kidney transplant, which may be risky. Most of the time, it is found that a person diagnosed with Acute kidney failure also has some other medical issues. Kidney injury can be caused by a variety of factors.
Acute renal failure can be exacerbated by a number of other dangerous disorders. Acute renal failure can be caused by a various factors, including:
- Being admitted to the hospital, especially if you have a serious illness that necessitates a lot of attention.
- Reduced blood flow as a result of extremely low blood pressure, which can be caused by-
- Severe septic shock
- Clotting disorders in the blood arteries of the kidneys
- Complications of pregnancy
- Obstructions of the urinary system that are severe.
Your healthcare team will monitor your kidney function if you have one of these issues. Tests are crucial since the signs of acute renal failure may not be obvious at first. Symptoms usually appear gradually. Any of the following issues should be reported to your healthcare provider:
- Decreased urine output
- A metallic taste
- Concentration issues
- Feeling of tiredness and a desire to do nothing
- Vomiting, nausea, and/or diarrhea
- Pain in the abdomen
- Convulsions or coma (usually late in the process).
If you develop acute kidney failure, Ayurvedic kidney treatment can reverse kidney problems because Ayurveda reverses kidney complications.
Diagnostic Test For The Kidney Functions-
- Blood samples are tested to check the level of blood urea nitrogen, creatinine, and glomerular filtration rate (GFR).
- Sample tests of urine are done to check the level of electrolytes and protein.
- Sometimes it is also advised by the doctor for Ultrasound, CT scan, or MRI examination of the abdomen to check if any change in size or any obstruction in kidneys.
- For microscopic analysis of kidney tissues, a kidney biopsy is conducted.
Natural Diet For Kidney Damage-
If you wish to control renal illness, you must eat a healthy diet. The kidneys become exceedingly weak with renal disease, making it difficult for them to filter the food we eat. It is critical to maintain a healthy diet that can help to combat and promote good health in order to cope with the symptoms of this ailment.
There are a few pointers that can assist you in creating a kidney diet plan:
- The optimal period for a kidney disease diet is during the early stages of the condition when it is much easier to restore kidney function.
- One should have good knowledge about what food is to be eaten.
- Carbohydrate is the ideal component to include in a balanced diet because it is a great source of energy. A plentiful supply of energy aids in the fight against the disease.
- There are some meals that must be avoided at all costs. Salt reduction, as well as blood pressure reduction, can be achieved by avoiding sodium.
- Foods that are high in phosphorus and potassium should also be avoided.
- It is of absolute importance to do certain regular exercises as advised by the physician.
Consult now and get relieved naturally!