The ancient form of treatment known as Ayurveda is gaining appreciation in medical science for its dominant use of natural herbs used in the treatment. A kidney has the ability to self-cleanse. It is situated at the back of the abdomen it has a bean-like shape. It has the function of toxin removal and waste products from the blood, and the kidneys work with other organs of the body to increase RBC production. It stabilizes the blood pressure and is also responsible for the synthesis of vitamin D. The Kidney should be supported by consuming an adequate amount of fluids, fruits, and vegetables. Periodic detoxification of the kidney also helps to improve the functioning of the bladder and urinary tract.
Ayurveda recommends treatment of kidney diseases at the following levels:
- Ahara (diet) – Diet plays an important role in the treatment process because Ayurveda focuses on the light diet to easily process the kidney to remove the waste product.
- Vihara (lifestyle) – A healthy lifestyle that should focus on exercise and a pollution-free environment.
- Aushadha (medicines) – Ayurvedic medicines from natural herbs for kidney disease are witnessing effective treatment for chronic kidney ailments such as kidney cysts, kidney stones, creatinine, and PKD еtс. These medicine better tackle hormonal imbalances to cure the body.
- Yoga- Ayurveda also focuses on kidney-cure exercises like Pranayama. An effective combination of breathing, meditation, and Pranayama helps energize the soul, lowers swelling in the muscles and kidneys, and also helps in reducing kidney stones.
Causes and Symptoms of Kidney Diseases
Symptoms of kidney disease include.
- Pain in the lower back and stomach.
- Itchy skin, dark-colored urine.
- Fatigue and chronic stress, Insomnia, Extreme mood swings.
- Skin rashes, bloating, weight gain.
- Frequent urination and urinary tract infections (UTIs) and other symptoms.
The cause of kidney diseases usually occurs due to inadequate water intake, irregular diets, high amounts of processed food, sugar, salts, and even frequent use of painkillers.
For the Kidney Treatment in Ayurveda, there are certain Ayurvedic Herbal Remedies
There are several kidney care foods and natural herbs that alleviate kidney disease. The most important thing for maintaining healthy kidneys is to keep your body hydrated by drinking a lot of water. Avoid foods containing seeds for kidney disease because they take longer to process through the digestive system.
Some Ayurvedic herbal remedies that will help in detoxifying the kidneys are:
- Parsley- Helps in cleansing the kidney; it is a natural herb. It removes out germs and bacteria accumulation from the kidneys.
- Celery- It helps in the removal of toxins and so helps in proper urination. The essential nutrients are not only helpful for stimulating the kidneys but also help to prevent kidney stones and infections.
- Ginger- It helps in digestion and cleansing the kidney and liver as well.
- Turmeric- It has strong cleansing properties that help purify the kidneys and the blood. It also has anti-inflammatory properties, which prevent kidney infections and inflammation.
- Red Sandalwood- It also helps in curing infections and also helps in improving kidney functions.
Balanced Diet for Kidney Patient
One of the most important approaches of Ayurvedic healing is that they emphasize on balanced diet and regular exercise. Some foods that help in maintaining healthy kidneys are discussed below. They are sometimes called super foods for the kidney-
- Apple- Rich in fiber and alleviating properties, it reduces cholesterol, lowers constipation, protects against illness, and keeps your kidneys healthy.
- Onion- With low potassium content, onions are very helpful for healthy kidneys. In addition to that, it also contains chromium, a mineral that helps in the digestion of fats and proteins.
- Blueberries- It has antioxidant properties, Vitamin C, and fiber in it helps to reduce inflammation.
- Garlic- By reducing inflammation and lowering cholesterol levels, it is ideal for alleviating chronic kidney diseases. It also contains antioxidants and has anti-clotting properties.
- Cabbage- It is rich in Vitamins K and C, it is high in fiber, Vitamin B6, and folic acid, but it is low in potassium that is helpful for kidneys.
Conclusion- From the various points discussed above, we can conclude that for Kidney Treatment in Ayurveda is an effective treatment for kidney diseases.
Consult now and get relieved naturally!