There are 24 hours in a day, which you spend according to your needs. A day is counted productive when you utilize your 24 hours to perform everything at the right time.
In Ayurveda, a healthy routine includes the fixed timing for everything you do, from breakfast to dinner. However, many people are unaware of the best time to drink water to get maximum benefits.
Everyone gives the advice to drink at least eight glasses of water in a day. This action is essential to you to sustain your vigor and vitality. However, how much are you familiar with the best time to drink water?
Would you mind reading the following to know what time is the best for you to drink water so that you can get its salubrious advantages?
What are the benefits of drinking water in the morning?
- Activate your internal organs.
- Make things easy for the digestive system.
- Remove gas and acid from your body.
- Cure or prevent headaches.
- Boost immunity to increase energy.
- Improve your skin health.
- Reduce weight.
Is it healthy to drink water before a meal?
When you drink water thirty minutes prior to and after a meal, it helps digestion. However, try not to drink water when eating something as it will dilute the digestive juices.
Should you drink water before bathing?
Yes, when you drink a glass of water before taking a bath, it supports you by managing your blood pressure.
Do you know why drinking water before bed is important?
- By drinking a glass of water before going to bed will help in the following ways.
- Prevent dehydration during sleep.
- Maintain body temperature.
- Replenish fluid loss happened during sleep.
- Induce relaxing bedtime.
As you have read about the best time to drink water, let’s move ahead towards how much to drink water per day. Remember, the time and amount of water we drink depends on our gender, height, weight, and body nature.
A person taking Ayurvedic kidney treatment needs his doctor’s permission prior to adopting a new routine of eating and drinking.
How much water should a healthy person drink in a day?
- Drinking water at least four glasses in the right after you wake up will help you avert dehydration.
- Drink one glass of water one hour after your breakfast.
- Thirty minutes before your lunch, drink at least one and a half glasses of water.
- Repeat the same action of drinking water after thirty minutes of lunch. The thirty-minute gap before and after
- lunch lets your body absorb the nutrients from the foods you have in breakfast and lunch.
As it is mentioned in many studies that your body takes three to four hours to digest a meal. In this process, water supports the function and elimination of organs and wastes.
- Before ordering a tea, drink one glass of water to get the pleasure you want from the tea. If possible, try to avoid drinking tea. Rather than it, you can have a non-sweetened drink.
- Drink at least two glasses of water thirty minutes before having dinner, and it will prevent overeating.
- Drink one glass of water an hour after dinner and before going to bed.
Drink at least one glass of water before and after the starting and ending of sexual intercourse.
If you want to know anything related to the topic and Ayurvedic kidney treatment, connect with us.
Consult now and get relieved naturally!