Creatinine is a chemical waste product produced by the breakdown of creatine, a nutrient that builds up in the bloodstream due to muscular wear and tears. When creatine filters through the kidneys, waste creatinine are produced. Creatinine should be expelled through the urine. However, the kidneys are unable to do so because they are not working properly. This is why a high creatinine level in the blood suggests kidney illness.
The following are the responsibilities of your kidneys:
- Filtration and elimination of waste materials such as creatinine and protein from the blood and urine.
- Produce hormones like erythropoietin, calcitriol, and renin to make red blood cells and manage blood pressure.
- Assist the functions of other body organs.
- Osmolarity, ion concentrations, and pH modulation are all factors to consider.
You will face symptoms like dry & itchy skin, increase in creatinine level, loss in appetite, feeling weak, if the kidney is not performing well as described above. This blog discusses the health issues linked with high creatinine levels, the creatinine level that requires dialysis, and Ayurvedic medicine for creatinine.
Creatinine levels above a specific point have been linked to a variety of health problems–
Your creatinine level may arise due to a variety of renal problems, which are detailed here-
- Chronic renal disease, which is separated into five stages and represents modest to severe kidney impairment. Renal failure, the fifth stage of chronic kidney disease, occurs as the disease advances.
- Acute renal failure, sometimes referred to as acute kidney disease, develops quickly, usually within a week.
- Polycystic kidney disease is a congenital condition that you inherit from one of your parents. Thousands of cysts are filled with fluid, gas, or pus from inside or around the kidneys in this condition.
- Proteinuria occurs when your kidneys are unable to prevent proteins from escaping into your urine.
- Nephrotic syndrome is a term that describes a group of kidney-related symptoms. You may notice an increase in the number of proteins in your urine as a result of this illness. This is one of the syndrome that is found mainly in children.
Other conditions that can cause a rise in creatinine levels to include:
- High blood pressure is the most common cause of renal failure.
- Diabetes, often known as elevated blood sugar, is the second most common cause of renal problems. Type 1 diabetes is caused by a poor diet and an unfixed dietary pattern. A poor diet and an unfixed dietary regimen are the causes of type 2 diabetes.
- Type 2 diabetes, which is inherited but can also be triggered by stress or anxiety. Both types of diabetes can harm or affect your healthy kidneys, causing blood creatinine levels to rise.
- Unsanitary conditions and practices promote urinary tract infection (UTI). It harms your bladder and kidneys, preventing your kidneys from filtering and eliminating creatinine through urine.
Ayurvedic therapy is the most effective way to lower creatinine, and adopting Ayurvedic medicine for creatinine is the most effective strategy to get excellent results.
At what amount of creatinine is dialysis necessary?
Dialysis is a technique that helps or supports your damaged kidneys by removing wastes, nutrients, and extra fluid from your body. It has no effect on renal function or the level of creatinine in your blood. Dialysis is needed when the level of creatinine in men is greater than 0.6 mg/dL or less than 1.2 mg/dL and for women it is between 0.5 to 1.1 mg/dL.
According to Ayurveda, there is no need to go through the unpleasant process of dialysis if you can reduce your high creatinine level naturally. Your kidney will be revived with a proper diet, dietary habits, and Ayurvedic treatment.
As a result, Ayurveda has been demonstrated to aid in the reduction of creatinine levels. Before starting renal dialysis, consult an Ayurvedic physician.
What role could Ayurveda have in lowering your creatinine levels?
Ayurvedic medicines are composed entirely of herbs and natural ingredients and contain no synthetic chemicals. Ayurvedic medicine for creatinine works by addressing both the underlying causes and the symptoms that come with it. If your creatinine level is high as a result of diabetes, Ayurvedic nephrologists will adjust your diet to lower it. Nephrologists use Ayurveda to lower creatinine levels since it not only lowers the amount but also rejuvenates the kidneys.
This is why, in the twenty-first century, people are turning to Ayurvedic language and circumstances to maintain the health of their kidneys. Allopathic medication is another option for treating your sick kidney. However, it just masks the symptoms rather than treating the sickness by addressing the underlying reasons.
Consult now and get relieved naturally!