Kidney stone is a commonly reported health condition that starts with an excruciating pain at the lower back that is considered even worse than childbirth. Kidney stones are hard crystal deposits of mineral salts produced inside your kidneys when your body has a higher concentration of waste products than fluids.
Kidney stone is commonly reported in people who consume less fluids that leads to low urine output from your body, this prevents waste products from releasing out from the body. Almost 80% of kidney stones are made of calcium, and the remaining 20% are uric acid stones which mainly form in people with low urine PH levels.
What does a kidney stone feel like?
The kidney often starts with a radiating pain at the back to the stomach and down to the genitals. The pain often feels like a knife is stabbed at the back and then twisted around severely multiple times. A person with kidney failure of more than 5 mm needs to undergo renal surgery to pass out kidney stones from the body safely, but the procedure is itself risky and can trigger many other health complications. For a permanent recovery, try Ayurvedic medicine for kidney stones.
What are the symptoms of kidney failure?
Kidney stone progresses with time, and often start with excruciating pain in a region around kidneys along with some severe complications, such as-
- Pain in the lower abdomen and groin
- Having pain or burning sensation while peeing
- Feeling the blood in the urine
- Having pin, red, or brown urine
- Bubbly or foamy urine with a foul smell
- Nausea and vomiting
- Having frequent urges to pass urine
Other symptoms of kidney stone include-
- Nausea and vomiting
- Pink, red, or brown urine
- Fever and chills if infection occurs
- Pain and burning sensation while urinating
When to see a doctor?
You need to seek immediate medication if you feel any of the symptoms addressed above in your health. A kidney stone can be reversed with routine medications, but if overlooked and if stone passed down to ureters can cause a severe infection that can impair your kidney functions.
What are the main drivers of kidney stones?
Researchers have found that prolonged consumption of unhealthy foods with no exercise is the main cause of kidney stones. Being sedentary for longer periods and excessive intake of processed and canned foods, can make you obese. Obesity is the known cause of various health problems, including kidney stones. People who are obese have high concentrations of sodium, uric acid, sulfate, and phosphate, which creates a favorable environment for the formation of kidney stones in their bodies.
Other causes of kidney stones are-
- Severe dehydration
- Consumption of certain medicines, such as calcium-based medicines, diuretics ( water pills), and NSAIDs
- If you have had polycystic kidney disease
- Having a family history of kidney stone
- If you have had gastric bypass surgery
- Conditions that cause swelling in your bowel or joints.
Ayurveda- Passing out kidney stones with natural treatments
It’s no secret that Ayurveda had always come up with the solution when other medications surrendered, failed, and were ineffective in curing health complications. Ayurveda has a treasury of natural remedies proven effective in curing various health problems, including kidney stones. There are several herbs in Ayurveda that are proven effective in passing out kidney stones naturally through urine. The kidney stone ayurvedic treatment uses a precise combination of herbs that dissolve big stones into smaller pieces, as small as the size of grain that helps your body get rid of kidney stones without causing any damage to your body. The kidney treatment in Ayurveda is equally safe and effective for people of all ages.
Frequently asked questions
Q. How soon can you expect recovery with Ayurvedic treatment?
Ans. The kidney stone ayurvedic treatment medicine takes time to restore the damage; however, if medicines are right, you can expect the recovery within six months.
Q. From where can I have the best Ayurvedic treatment in India?
Ans. If you’re looking for one, then contact karma Ayurveda hospital, located in Delhi. The hospital is best known for providing the best kidney stone ayurvedic medicine in India.
Q. What completes Ayurvedic treatment?
Ans. The kidney stone treatment in Ayurveda medicine is all about practicing good lifestyle habits, such as healthy food and exercise.
Consult now and get relieved naturally!